Tuesday, July 28, 2009

American Paris

These are the songs I've been listening to a lot recently. I can't really pinpoint why.

1. Moby - Porcelain
2. The Breeders - Safari
3. Letters To Cleo - Here and Now
4. Coldplay - Warning Sign
5. Jane's Addiction - Jane Says
6. Blink 182 - What's My Age Again?
7. The Lemonheads - Into Your Arms
8. Michael Jackson - Stranger In Moscow
9. Chaka Demus and Pliers - Murder She Wrote
10. Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground
11. The Western States Motel - Powerlines
12. The Good Listeners - Condition Down
13. Marcy Playground - Poppies

And manymany more...

I'm planning a trip to Quebec and Montreal with my best friend from high school at the time of my birthday. I'm so excited to party for my birthday this year. We're staying in a hostel, going by train. It is nice to get out of the city for a few days.

Topanga

No comments:

Post a Comment