Thursday, July 9, 2009

WHEN MILTONS ATTACK

THE MILTON PEOPLE ARE ATTACKING MY FACEBOOK.
















































So I decided to create a Milton Friends series. My friends request them to be drawn as 'Miltons', or portraits of themselves with 'Miltonesque' characteristics. I try to think of something that is typical, ironic, sarcastic, or funny of the person, or just a moment we had together, and exaggerate that in the drawing. It has been a lot of fun, and both me and my friends really do enjoy it.

So I tried out two internships this week and I have to choose one. It is really difficult! I like them both. I also have my job at LOFT, and I also have a new student. I like being busy, but I want to be the kind of busy like I am in school. Cannot wait.

-Topanga

No comments:

Post a Comment